Workshops & Specials
Creative Mala Workshop with Rachel Sundström
Saturday, 29th May 2021
12:00 to 17:00
At: Yoga Itschnach, Im Dörfli 14b, 8700 Küsnacht
Be inspired and get creative, a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Design and create your own mala from inception to the finishing touches using mindfulness, meditation and a good dose of patience. You will be guided through each step of the sacred mala making process during this workshop lasting approximately five hours.
More information : https://www.malatopia.ch/mala-workshop/
CHF108.- if you are attending our workshop for the first time
CHF 75.- if you have previously attended one of our workshops (limited spaces)
Material costs approximately CHF15.- to CHF150.- depending on the choice of materials
(semi-precious stones, spacers, charms, ready made tassels, sterling silver, gold vermeil etc.)
To reserve your space you can pay via PAYPAL or Credit Card below or for further information email email@example.com.
** Masks may be mandatory during the workshop depending on the current BAG guidelines**
Please bring your own snacks/lunch and drinks to the workshop.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 4 and maximum of 8 participants.
- Your place is only reserved once payment has been received.
- Kindly note that reservations for workshops are binding.
- A workshop can only be cancelled/postponed due to illness or accident and if a medical attest follows the cancellation/postponement.
- Please note that we do not issue refunds for cancellations but we will issue you credit note for our next available workshop at YogaTopia.
- Credit notes are transferable to another person but are not valid for workshops held in other locations or for goods sold on our website.